Here are the nominations for the ICAE Executive Committee in the framework of the General Assembly 2023.
– Positions up for Election: The ICAE Constitution provides for the following positions of the ICAE Executive Committee to be elected by the ICAE General Assembly:
- 7 Vice Presidents, one for each Region – Asia Pacific, Africa, Arab Region, Latin America, Caribbean, Europe, North America
- At least one and up to 3 Regular EC Members
– Nominating Organisations were asked to provide a brief justification and rationale for the nomination, outline the proposed contributions of the candidate to the work of ICAE if elected as an EC member and outline the support the nominating organisation can offer the candidate if elected as an EC member.
– Candidates were asked to provide a statement addressing their motivation for being nominated to the ICAE EC and summarising their expertise, experience and background in ALE.
–Voting Eligibility Criteria: In order to be eligible to vote, members must be in good standing and have paid their membership fees for 2022 and 2023 by October 15 2023
–Voting Period: Voting will take place during the Online General Assembly scheduled from October 26-28 October 2023. More detailed instructions on the online voting norms and procedures, including the link to participate in the voting process will, be provided on October 20 2023.
REGULAR EC MEMBERS
IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER OF SURNAMES